From Every Angle The Ultimate Fishing Machine
Intrepid’s incomparable fishboat heritage truly shines in its sports fishing yachts.
The unique hull design’s smooth ride, range and stability get anglers to the fish fast and comfortably. Even on rough days, the softer, quicker ride of an Intrepid leaves your crew less beat up, more ready and more eager to fish.
Intrepid's commitment to innovation, technology and continuous product improvement has resulted in outstanding comfort and style to complement the unmatched fishability of an Intrepid Sport Fishing boat.
Fishing fanatics will welcome an endless array of thoughtful and customizable fishboat features that include extra large rod holders, macerated fishboxes and pressurized bait wells, optional stand-up heads with showers, wrap-around forward seating with electric back rests and more.
See for yourself and check out our 245 Center Console, 327 Center Console, 350 Center Console, 370 Center Console and 400 Center Console fish boats.
Intrepid outboard engines provide more cockpit space for anglers and plenty of room for big fishboxes and livewells. Outboard engines also deliver better range for longer offshore fishing trips, as well as more comfort with less noise, fumes and vibrations, especially while trolling. With these outboards you can easily change the trim of engines and alter the characteristics of wake while trolling to make bait swim differently and cause the gamefish to react to the change.
The self-bailing cockpit drainage system on our custom fishing boats feature two large scuppers and interconnected hatch gutters. Water that hits the deck is quickly evacuated overboard. This is an important feature for the safety of the crew should a wave come aboard, plus a convenience so water drains from the hose puddles at the scuppers while washing down the deck. It drains so well that you can wash blood, slime and scales overboard quickly after landing each fish, keeping your boat clean and the deck from becoming slippery and dangerous.
Intrepid's fishing boats also come equipped with deep hatch gutters, thick hatch lid gaskets, and secure “dog” latches that compress those gaskets and ensure that water doesn’t enter the fishboxes, stowage compartments or bilge areas, also assuring the ice in the fishbox doesn’t melt.
More of the innovative exceptional features built into every Intrepid include:
- Fishboxes are served by a macerator pump. The macerator "eats" scales and bits of fish so that the drain doesn’t clog.
- A live baitwell located in the cockpit sole maximizes cockpit space allowing one to fish right up to transom, as opposed to wells up on deck at the transom centerline.
- An optional live baitwell located at the transom on centerline that can also serve as another fishbox or storage box when not being used for bait.
- A variety of leaning posts with tackle centers and boxes available.
- Outriggers, rod holders, rocket launchers are yours for the asking.
- Forward seating gives anglers a break and makes long runs relaxing, so the crew arrives fresh.
- The gunwale rod and gaff stowage is smart and unique.
- A helm console with room for the big screen fishfinders and other electronics anglers desire.
- Intrepid uses high-capacity batteries and has the most efficient 12-volt electrical system available.
- Optional underwater hull lights allow you to attract fish, but do not glare and affect anglers' night vision.
- Installed 12Volt receptacles for electric reels and fishing lights.
- Everything from windlasses to deck fills under a hatch, to the flush-sleek Intrepid styling, provide a snag-free fishing platform.
Check out our Sports Fishing Shirt, Get yours today!