Industry benchmark-setting boat design and fabrication techniques have secured Intrepid's place in high-performance boating. We never stop redesigning, improving and enhancing our product – one of the many reasons our owners keep coming back to us for their next custom created Intrepid boat.
- A - Deck and hull liners utilize infused, multi axis glass reinforcement and lightweight structural cores to achieve the toughest, high strength product possible.
- B - Structural knees reinforce side decks and hull sides to handle high impact loads along boats sheerline.
- C - All areas where equipment is to be mounted have a molded-in, high-density core to withstand the compression loads.
- D - Molded hardtop with integrated wire chase.
- E - Forward lounge seating with powered adjustable backrest.
- F - Cuddy storage & anchor windlass.
- G - Tightly controlled resin impregnated composite structural stinger panel system is bonded into a hand laminated hull, infused deck and hull liner system.
- H - Copper tinned wiring secured neatly and routed in conduit.
If we can create a better, safer boat or more pleasurable boating experience, we’ll stop at nothing to reach our goal.
Our zero-defect, one-at-a-time manufacturing process includes wood-free, vacuum-bagged PVC foam hulls rather than the Styrofoam™ used by other manufacturers. We’ve pioneered exclusive combinations of knitted, uni- and multi-directional laminates to attain unprecedented levels of strength and rigidity, while shedding performance-robbing weight. And of course, our breakthrough transverse stepped hull design means our custom crafted boats literally glide on a cushion of air, enhancing fuel efficiency while delivering the smooth, dry ride we’re famous for.